Botox for chubby face? (Photo)

I have a chubby face and I want to look get a treatment as soon as possible.. My age is 33 and I'm thinking is it too early or should I question is what treatment I should get it done...should I go ahead with Botox ? Or should I get a thread lift...I want a sharp jaw line...can u please anyone suggest me something best treatment non surgical...I want to look slimmer face because my body is very lean and my face looks's is not proportionate to my body actually...

Treatments to contour the face

Thank you for your question brat2003. There are various treatments that can be used to contour the face and improve jawline definition. Botox can be used in the masseter in the lower face to slim the lower face. Botox can also be used in the Nefertiti lift along the jawline. This relaxes the platysma muscle which pulls down on the jawline, helping to improve jawline definition. Restoring volume to the midface with fillers such as Voluma can pull up on the jawline from aboveand improve the definition. Kybella is a newer treatment that dissolves the fat in the double chin; significant improvement can be seen with a series of Kybella treatments. Finally various skin tightening modalities such as laser, Ultherapy, and radiofrequency devices can be used to tighten the skin. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Botox and Radiofrequency devices like Exilis will help

Hi. You will benefit from botox for masseter. In addition, you will also benefit from a session of radiofrequency with a device like Exilis to tighten the skin. 

Chubby face treatment

Botox is not your answer.  You may be able to get the results you seek with ThermiTight or other skin tightening treatments like Ulthera or Thermage.

Lawrence Osman, MD

Facial contouring

Based on your picture, Botox will not "slim" your face. I am concerned that you may be dealing with some dysmorphia issues and if you persue cosmetic procedures to achieve a more chiseled face, you will be unsatisfied with the results.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for Chubby Face

It appears as if your face has an appropriate amount of fat for your age! But if you desire a more slim effect, you could consider buccal fat removal surgery for more definition in the cheek area. Botox injections into the masseter would actually give more of a feminine appearance to your face. Botox injections into the masseter muscle are usually done for women who feel that they have a masculine/bulky jawline due to habitual teeth clenching. If you did get Botox injections into your masseter muscles, you risk giving yourself a more rounded or feminine as opposed to a more square jawline. You could also consider facial implants, specifically jaw implants. This could be done alone or in combination with buccal fat removal. 

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Facial contouring with Botox and fillers

Botox injected into the masseters muscles in the appropriate patient canreduce masseter size/bulk which will result in a slimmer profile. Filler can also be injected along the the jawline to create a sharper, "chiseled" jawline. The later is a common request among men in my clinic. I recommend an in person consultation with an experienced injector.