I had a mid facelift 10 years ago. What is involved in a touch up? Is it as expensive for a touch up?

Facelift touch up - cost

If you are happy with you previous result, you  should go back to your previous surgeon. A "touch up" may mean different things to various patients. Conceptually, from a cost point of view, your previous surgeon may provide you the best cost. If you are looking for a more lasting result, continue your search!  

A lot depends on what you want done

Thanks for the great question. As you can imagine, it's difficult to estimate how much additional procedures would be without seeing what you would like touched up. For most surgeons a secondary procedure is usually similar in cost to the original mid face lift you underwent. The secondary procedure is very similar to the primary procedure in terms of pain and recovery time. If you were happy with your original surgeon, then I would go see them again to see what the costs would be. Best of luck

~Dr. Sieber