What can I do to get rid of this sagging skin from by my mouth? (Photo)

50 year old, 3 facelifts in the last 10 years (most recently 10 weeks ago) all performed by board-certified plastic surgeon's as well as fat transfer to my face hollows and alittle in my cheeks, my problem is I have sagging skin that looks like I have a roll of fat on either side of my mouth. This is what I wanted removed during my last facelift. It is so disturbing to me, all the swelling is gone. What can I do to get rid of this? Your responses are greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Sagging skin after 3 facelifts

Facelifts that focus on smas flap elevation and repositioning have much less tendency to sag.  Not sure what type you had.
Vertical oblique vector to smas would be helpful potentially. 

It is still too early to determine your final result. You need an examination by an experienced facelift surgeon. It would be very helpful to know what technique of facelift was used (a procedure to address the SMAS would be very important). Also, it appears that you would benefit from volume addition in the areas of concern.

Warren J. Katz, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sagging skin near mouth

It is difficult to determine for certain without an in-office evaluation but typically a deep plane facelift improves this area you are referring to. We frequently incorporate gentle liposuction of the jowl/buccal areas to further refine them. 
Hope that helps and best wishes, 
Dr. Donath

Alexander Donath, MD, FACS
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sad looking mouth and folds around mouth corners

It is too early after your last surgery to comment on result of a face lift. The area around corner of your lips (lip commissure) and groove/fold formation can not be corrected with face lift. This area can be, to some degree, flattened with injection of filler in the groove (marionette line) or better, with excision of cheek skin (fold and groove). Incision (scar) is hidden along lip commissure, upper and lower lip in the area where facial skin meets red lip skin. This scar is barely noticeable even without lipstick. We call it "smile surgery"; it is simple procedure performed in local anesthesia.

You should discuss this particular correction with your surgeon or look for other board certified plastic surgeon who has  experience with this procedure. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy Post Facelift

Thank you for your question and photos. While you may feel that all of the swelling is gone I can assure you that from your photos and typical healing timeframe you have not reached your baseline which generally takes a minimum of 4 months. That said, I do not believe that your concerns will completely resolve even  after resolution of your healing process. The area you are concerned with doesn't appear to be lax skin but rather laxity of the deeper tissue which usually is addressed with SMAS work at the time of the facelift. This area can be very difficult to completely correct. Having three facelifts in 10 years is quite bit. 
I would wait and additional 2 months to see where things have settled and discuss options at that time with your surgeon. Further surgery may not correct this so be sure you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon whose practice focuses on facial aesthetics
Best of LUCK

Lee A. Gibstein, MD