Septum is severely deviated and decreased ability to breathe 10 years after being hit in the face by a softball, advice?

Teeth punctured through bottom lip, front teeth dangled, lip busted open. It is unclear if my maxilla bone was cracked in the process. I am seeking a nose surgery and options for my lip. Lip has many bulbs of scar tissue inside. It is uneven.

A thorough internal and external examination of the nose is required to make a determination about what is causing the breathing issues in the nose. There are many issues on the inside of the nose  that can restrict breathing, and a deviated nasal septum is only one issue. A thorough examination of the upper lip will be needed to determine what course of treatment is required for scar tissue. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}