What is the price range of a Septoplasty in Montreal?

Is it covered by the government if I have a real problem breathing? I would like to know the price range of an average septoplasty procedure (I'm not looking for the exact price that would be determined by a consultation obviously). Also, I am interested in this procedure primarily because of my breathing problem, would it be covered by the government? Thanks for you time and help.

Septoplasty coverage

If your only concern is correcting your nasal breathing, a septoplasty is covered 100%. If you are wanting to correct your breathing and make external changes to your nose, only the septoplasty portion is covered. All the best,

Dr. Brace

Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon