Thank you for the question. Lip enhancement cost will depend on the product used and the area of the country. Pricing is different in Arizona, California or New York. In Tucson, the average cost per syringe is about $525-$550. Make sure you are choosing an experienced injector. Cheapest is not always best when it comes to lip enhancement or really anything for that matter.
How Much Does Lip Enhancement Cost?
Doctor Answers 33
LIP ENHANCEMENT PRICES
Cost of lip injections
You might also like...
Options for Lip Enhancement
1. Lip fillers (Resytlane/Juvederm/Restylane Silk/Belotero) - Theses are injectables that should be touched up or added to every 6-12 months. In general, these cost $600-$800 per syringe.
2. Lip Implants - These are soft silastic implants that are placed in the lip under local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia and are permanent. These cost $2000-$3000 per lip.
3. Lip Lift surgeries - These are surgeries that are performed to "lift" the lip so that more of the lip shows. There are a variety of techniques to accomplish this. These are performed under local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia. The results are permanent. The cost of this procedure varies from $5000-$7000.
4. Fat grafting - Fat from one part of the body can be removed, purified and then placed in the lip for more fullness. This procedure can be unpredictable in terms of its results, so it must be performed very conservatively. The cost of this procedure varies from $3500-$5000.
Price of Lip Augmentation
The price of lip augmentation can range from $295.00 for Prevelle Silk, a hyaluronic acid based product that lasts approximately 3 months, to several thousand dollars for structural fat grafting, a permanent option for fuller lips or for adding fullness to other areas of the face.
Anywhere between £300 and £500 in central London, UK
The cost of lip enhancement in the UK varies on the product used and the amount used based on the effect you want to achieve. The average cost per syringe is about £350. It is possible to find discounts and offers, but the cheapest treatment many not be best. Always make sure you are choosing an experienced injector, and someone with medical knowledge. Remember, the lips are very noticeable and it's important to think about the treatment and your desired results. Arrange a free consultation to discuss your ideas with the practitioner who will go on to perform the treatment for you - and at this point, as for before and after shots. Make sure you raise any concerns, ask questions and that you are completely comfortable before going ahead.
Lip Enhancement and Cost
The price of lip fillers depends on the amount of filler needed to correct the lip volume. Some patients may only need half a syringe, whereas others may want up to two syringes for very full lips. The price of Restylane, Restylane Silk, Juvederm, and Volbella all differ and depend of the amount of product used. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results and avoid over-filling the lips. "Less is more" when it comes to lip injections. Best, Dr. Green
Non-surgical Lip Treatments
There are plenty of ways to enhance your lips-- either surgically or non-surgically. Facial fillers such as Juvederm Ultra, Restylane Silk or Belotero are our favorite choices for a soft, gentle fill of both upper and lower lip lines and lip fullness.. If you are considering a more permanent treatment, fillers will last 6-12 months and provides great options! Depending on how many syringes, the product and the intricacy of the treatment, will dictate the cost in your area. Seek a provider that matches your ideas!
Lip Enhancement cost in Atlanta
There are 4 general ways we achieve Lip enhancement her in Atlanta.
- Lip fillers (Resytlane/Juvederm) – Lip injectable fillers are the most common lip enhancement procedures for lip enhancement. Most of these are made of hyaluronic acid material. Hyaluronic acid material are naturally occurring substances. They are safe, effective and provide soft enhancement. In general, the average cost is $600-$800 per syringe. per syringe. Most of our patient require one (1) syringe per lip depending on their goals. Plan to touch these up every 6 -12 months. Most injectable fillers are reversible. Fillers are usually performed in our office as outpatient procedure.
- Lip Fat grafting – Many of our patients prefer using their own fat. Basically, we remove fat from an area of excess and placed the fat within lips. Lip fat transfer or lip fat grafting is predictably unpredictable in terms of its results. When properly performed, lip fat grafting can provide long lasting results. We are very conservative with lip fat transfer because, it’s much easier to add more fat than remove excess fat remove from the lips. The average cost is $3000 to $4000 It can be performed under local anesthesia in our fully accredited and certified Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Lip Implants - These are soft but solid silicone implants that are placed in the lip. Don’t worry, these do not leak! They are permanent, but can be removed if you don’t like it. It can be performed under local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia in our fully accredited and certified Ambulatory Surgery Center. The average cost is $2000-$3000 per lip
- Lip Lift surgeries – Lip Lift procedures are performed to "lift" the lip to show more of the lip. There are a variety of techniques to accomplish lip lift. Lip lift can be performed under local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia in our fully accredited and certified Ambulatory Surgery Center. The average cost is $4000-$6000 per lip.
Lip Enhancement with Juvederm Ultra or Restylane Silk
The cost of a single 1ml syringe will vary within $50-$100 between competitive practices. We suggest finding a reputable practice with expert injectors for the blend of science and artistry!
#lipenhancement #JuvedermUltra #RestylaneSilk
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.