How Much Does Lip Enhancement Cost?
Doctor Answers 29
Cost of lip injections
Betty Boop lips
Remember you can always get more later, but a year is a long time to walk around with "duck lips." In our area, this procedure runs ~$550.00.
Price of Lip Augmentation
The price of lip augmentation can range from $295.00 for Prevelle Silk, a hyaluronic acid based product that lasts approximately 3 months, to several thousand dollars for structural fat grafting, a permanent option for fuller lips or for adding fullness to other areas of the face.
You might also like...
LIP ENHANCEMENT PRICES
Lip Enhancement cost in Atlanta
There are 4 general ways we achieve Lip enhancement her in Atlanta.
- Lip fillers (Resytlane/Juvederm) – Lip injectable fillers are the most common lip enhancement procedures for lip enhancement. Most of these are made of hyaluronic acid material. Hyaluronic acid material are naturally occurring substances. They are safe, effective and provide soft enhancement. In general, the average cost is $600-$800 per syringe. per syringe. Most of our patient require one (1) syringe per lip depending on their goals. Plan to touch these up every 6 -12 months. Most injectable fillers are reversible. Fillers are usually performed in our office as outpatient procedure.
- Lip Fat grafting – Many of our patients prefer using their own fat. Basically, we remove fat from an area of excess and placed the fat within lips. Lip fat transfer or lip fat grafting is predictably unpredictable in terms of its results. When properly performed, lip fat grafting can provide long lasting results. We are very conservative with lip fat transfer because, it’s much easier to add more fat than remove excess fat remove from the lips. The average cost is $3000 to $4000 It can be performed under local anesthesia in our fully accredited and certified Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Lip Implants - These are soft but solid silicone implants that are placed in the lip. Don’t worry, these do not leak! They are permanent, but can be removed if you don’t like it. It can be performed under local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia in our fully accredited and certified Ambulatory Surgery Center. The average cost is $2000-$3000 per lip
- Lip Lift surgeries – Lip Lift procedures are performed to "lift" the lip to show more of the lip. There are a variety of techniques to accomplish lip lift. Lip lift can be performed under local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia in our fully accredited and certified Ambulatory Surgery Center. The average cost is $4000-$6000 per lip.
Lip Enhancement with Juvederm Ultra or Restylane Silk
The cost of a single 1ml syringe will vary within $50-$100 between competitive practices. We suggest finding a reputable practice with expert injectors for the blend of science and artistry!
#lipenhancement #JuvedermUltra #RestylaneSilk
Options for Lip Enhancement
1. Lip fillers (Resytlane/Juvederm/Restylane Silk/Belotero) - Theses are injectables that should be touched up or added to every 6-12 months. In general, these cost $600-$800 per syringe.
2. Lip Implants - These are soft silastic implants that are placed in the lip under local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia and are permanent. These cost $2000-$3000 per lip.
3. Lip Lift surgeries - These are surgeries that are performed to "lift" the lip so that more of the lip shows. There are a variety of techniques to accomplish this. These are performed under local anesthesia, IV sedation or general anesthesia. The results are permanent. The cost of this procedure varies from $5000-$7000.
4. Fat grafting - Fat from one part of the body can be removed, purified and then placed in the lip for more fullness. This procedure can be unpredictable in terms of its results, so it must be performed very conservatively. The cost of this procedure varies from $3500-$5000.
Cost of Lip Enhancement
Lip augmentation cost
There are many techniques that can be used to help achieve an attractive, fuller and natural looking lip. Often combination techniques help tremendously. I would recommend going to a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist who is well versed in the art of lip augmentation.
Lip Plumping Cost
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.