How Much Does Invisalign Cost?

How much does Invisalign cost? Are there different Invisalign prices for the different stages of treatment?

Cost of Invisalign

Invisalign may cost anywhere from $3000 to $6500 depending on the complexity of movement of teeth...

Typically at the office we allow our patients to see the actual results on the computer imaging program before they commit to treatment... The process takes about a half hour to gather all the information. This way our patients know how many aligners they will need and how long the treatment will take, before they commit to treatment. Our patients love this! An actual visualization of their results before deciding to proceed with treatment!

Manhattan Dentist

Invisalign Cost

In my office, Invisalign costs the same as traditional braces.  The fees for treatment are determined based on the complexity of the tooth movement required.  Treatment that takes less than 1 year would be far less costly than treatment that would take 2 or more years.  The cost can range from $5000-$8000 (Canadian dollars).  In my area, most orthodontists do complimentary consultations and will give you cost estimates.  I recommend you get a few opinions and see where you feel the most comfortable.

Jennifer Smith, DDS
Calgary Orthodontist

Cost for Invisalign (invisible braces)

Invisalign is a method we use to straighten teeth using a set of clear plastic trays. You can straighten crowded/crooked teeth, close unsightly gaps, and improve your bite without anyone knowing you are wearing braces. Invisalign works quickly.

The costs associated with Invisalign cover records, development of a computer program, and production of the clear trays. Records fees range from $500-$800 and the treatment itself ranges from $4000-$7000.

I'm such a fan of Invisalign, I became a patient myself. I started my Invisalign (to perfect my smile and correct my bite) a few months ago and I'm already nearly finished! I even paid out of pocket to do this treatment.

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Dentist

Cost for Invisalign

As in all things, "It depends..." :)

Some cases are minor and only need a few months of movement. Cases like this, since they are fairly simple and won't require as many materials, can result in a significant savings, usually in the $3000-4000 range.

As the complexity increases, so does the fee. Most Invisalign cases are complete in about a year, but can be longer. These cases can cost in the $5000-7000 range.

All fees are based on care, skill and judgement of each dentist, as well as some geographic influences. To know precisely how much it would cost would require a visit to the dentist or orthodontist to find out what kind of case you are.

Lance Timmerman, DMD, MAGD
Seattle Dentist

Invisalign in india

in india invisalign treatment cost is 3300$ for complex cases [including impressions, records, extractions and retainers] . 

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

Thank you for asking

Typically orthodontists offer free consultations because the cost of your treatment depends of the complexity of your case. 

Cost of Invisalign

Invisalign at our practice in New Delhi costs about 4000$-5000$ depending upon the severity of the treatment. This includes all your visits, the X-rays and measurements at different times in the treatment. This also includes any additional aligners you may need after the initial set is over along with the retainers that you would need after the treatment is over. 

Hope this helps.

Warm regards 

Smriti Malhotra Nanda, MDS
India Dentist

Invislaign prices

Invisalign prices depend on the complexity and the number of aligners your case will require.  Usually can be anywhere from 5 aligners to 30 plus.  For 5 to 10 aligners, prices are ranging any where between 3 to 4 thousands and as the case get more complex the fee is higher.  

Invisalign cost

In my office, as in most offices, there is a fee range for the treatment. It varies from $4200-$6500 depending on how many aligners it takes to move the teeth into position. Besides the number of aligners, there are varying degrees of complexity involved in obtaining the final beautiful outcome which affects the fee as well. One of the most important considerations in the process is having a dentist who is meticulous and patient. 

Cost of Invisaign

It varies of course by each case, but typically ranges from 2500.00 to 6500.00.  There are some cases which are less complex that can be treated in a shorter period of time and others that require more time planning and treating.  Doctors determine fees based on the complexity of each case, the overhead associated with providing that service and their level of skill to provide the outcome the patient desires with the least amount of complications in the best time-frame. I have noticed before that some offices have advertised what seems to be a very attractive price, but they then bill separate fees for records at the beginning and retainers at the end of treatment.  In my opinion, the orthodontic fee should include study items and impressions, and the retainers that will keep your teeth straight after you and your dentist or orthodontist have worked so hard over many months to achieve your great smile.  Always inquire just what the fee includes to be certain there will not be additional charges you may have assumed were included in your orthodontic therapy.

Douglas Jopling, DDS
Dallas, TX area

Doug Jopling, DDS
Plano Dentist