What should I use for these patches on my head? (Photo)

I have these strange patches on my head from last 4 months. I'm using Different lotions like zemetastone Tropical solution (minoxidil), Surbex Z Tablets, Hair Max Spray (minoxidil). And recently doctor recommend to use conaz shampoo. (Used for Scalp Fungus). Here my question is How can I prevent it and get my hairs back? I used Zemetastone for around 2 months and doc stopped it & let me use Hair MAX and Surbex Z Tablets. He also gave me K-kort Injection in early days to use it once in a month.

Patches on my head

You need a diagnosis as to what these patches are caused by. See aq good dermatologist and get that answer

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss

You likely have a scarring alopecia. Be sure to see a dermatologist to get on the correct treatment.

Patches on the head

İt is hard to say the reason of that just looking at photos and without any skin  lab ...you have to examine a dermatologist properly and he or she may need a skin biopsy to rule out any kind of autoimmune skin disorders or fungal infections like lichen pilanoplaris that cause alopecia .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon