What should I use for these patches on my head? (Photo)

I have these strange patches on my head from last 4 months. I'm using Different lotions like zemetastone Tropical solution (minoxidil), Surbex Z Tablets, Hair Max Spray (minoxidil). And recently doctor recommend to use conaz shampoo. (Used for Scalp Fungus). Here my question is How can I prevent it and get my hairs back? I used Zemetastone for around 2 months and doc stopped it & let me use Hair MAX and Surbex Z Tablets. He also gave me K-kort Injection in early days to use it once in a month.

Patches on my head

You need a diagnosis as to what these patches are caused by. See aq good dermatologist and get that answer

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

What should I use for these patches on my head?

Organic Hair Transplantation” is a hair transplantation procedure developed in the Estetik International Laboratories. The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Hair loss

You likely have a scarring alopecia. Be sure to see a dermatologist to get on the correct treatment.

Patches on the head

İt is hard to say the reason of that just looking at photos and without any skin  lab ...you have to examine a dermatologist properly and he or she may need a skin biopsy to rule out any kind of autoimmune skin disorders or fungal infections like lichen pilanoplaris that cause alopecia .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon