How much does hairline lowering surgery cost?

I have a high hairline and was looking into either getting a hairline advancement procedure or burring down the bone in my forehead... how much doe these procedures typically cost?

Hairline lowering vs hair transplant

It is difficult to give an estimate of cost.  You may want to include a photo with your query and a little more history.  Also, you may want to consider a hair transplant to lower the frontal hairline.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline!

How old are you? This is very important to see how conservative we need to be in making your surgical plan. We need to evaluate how dense you have the sides and back of the head to give you an aproximate number of grafts that we need to transplant to give you the result that you are looking for.Base on that we can give you a price. But the most important part is to evaluate your case in detail to see which strategy fits you better!

I prefer the hair transplant to lower the frontal hairline becasue there is absolutely NO scar  in the procedure and will look AMAZING! 

Sara Salas, MD
Mexico Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline lowering and bony orbital contouring.

Hairline lowering and bony orbital contouring. This is the procedure we invented more than 35 years ago to lower the hairline  and shave the boney orbital rims. This is done with the Irregular Trichphytic forehead lift so there is no scar  since hair grows through the scar.  See a very experienced surgeon familiar with this technique and look at his results of the scar.  I need photos to determine the cost. 

Hairline lowering

You did not state if you were male of female. The surgical procedure is not good for men who may have progressive frontal balding, see below. Costs run from $5000-9000 depending upon the surgeon and the amount of work that is needed. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Greetings 

Thank you for your question, the price will depend upon the area the clinic and Doctor that will perform this procedure.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your query. Hairline advancement procedure depends upon the area involved and the place from where it is done. It generally cost INR 50-75 per hair graft but it depends upon the city and the place where it is done. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon