Is Noogleberry a good replacement for the BRAVA system in fat grafting to the breasts?

I'm 22 years old and am interested in having fat grafted to my breasts. I'm still in the researching stage but I know for sure that I don't want implants as I really only want a slight increase, a cup at most. However, I am sitting at a small B on one breast and and A on the other. I don't have children and my breast don't sag so I know that Brava would most likely be needed. Now that Brava is unavailable, can the Noogleberry be a good substitute to help make room for the grafted fat?

Noogleberry

Some of our patients have used noogleberry-some have liked the ergonomics, some have not.  I would discuss the process of whether needing the pre-expansion system with your physician.  98% of our fat grafting patients do not need pre-expansion, and I only and truly see the benefit of pre-expansion in a very few cases, such as significant asymmetry or constriction.  It is case-by case.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I offer fat grafting without expansion

l been doing fat grafting for 9 years and have used Brava system on selected patients. My experience been that patients with very firm breast tissue can benefit from Brava. I do not have experience with Nooglberry and there is published data that I know of. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon