Is Noogleberry a good replacement for the BRAVA system in fat grafting to the breasts?

I'm 22 years old and am interested in having fat grafted to my breasts. I'm still in the researching stage but I know for sure that I don't want implants as I really only want a slight increase, a cup at most. However, I am sitting at a small B on one breast and and A on the other. I don't have children and my breast don't sag so I know that Brava would most likely be needed. Now that Brava is unavailable, can the Noogleberry be a good substitute to help make room for the grafted fat?

Noogleberry

Some of our patients have used noogleberry-some have liked the ergonomics, some have not.  I would discuss the process of whether needing the pre-expansion system with your physician.  98% of our fat grafting patients do not need pre-expansion, and I only and truly see the benefit of pre-expansion in a very few cases, such as significant asymmetry or constriction.  It is case-by case.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I offer fat grafting without expansion

l been doing fat grafting for 9 years and have used Brava system on selected patients. My experience been that patients with very firm breast tissue can benefit from Brava. I do not have experience with Nooglberry and there is published data that I know of. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time. If you gain or lose weight, the transferred fat can do the same.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon