How much does it cost to do fat transfer from legs and if possible arms to breasts?

I am on the thinner side but have large lower legs compared to the rest of my body, including cankles, and very very small saddle bags. My boobs are a 34a, my arms are also large given how small most of my frame is.

Fat grafting

requires ample deposits that can be easily harvested.  And fees will vary by surgeon.  In my practice, when patients sign up for liposuction, they are offered fat grafting as a courtesy but they must cover the additional time required for this and the PureGraft processing system that I employ in preparing my fat grafts.  Some surgeons will charge your for every procedure done during the time.  And know what your surgeon's revision policy is as it may be needed for perfection.

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Fat transfer

Thank you for the question and prices vary from office to office as does skill.  So go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area and compare doctors and fees and find your surgeon
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Lipo of lower legs and arms with fat transfer to breasts

Lipo of the calves for appropriate candidates can provide a dramatic improvement in shape and contour.  Similarly lipo of the arms can make them feel much much slimmer especially when wearing a sleeve.  The volume of fat usually removed is modest but may suffice to provide some conservative benefit to your breast size.  Depending upon the extent of work (and fat transfer lipo is done  without a suction machine to avoid damage to the fat and takes much more time) I would estimate a price range of between $8000-10,000.  If you required extensive liposuction of your trunk or stomach the cost would be higher again dependent on the time required for the procedure.  Meet with several ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeons for a face to face consultation and evaluation.  There's more info in the video above.   Good luck and enjoy your results!
Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Fat Transfer to Breasts

Fat Transfer to the Breasts will range in cost depending on the amount of work anticipated, who you go to, and their experience.  The price range may vary from $7,000 to $15,000. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS