Coolsculpting Mini (or other non-surgical solution) for Mons Pubis area?

Are there non-surgical options for reduction of fat in the mons pubis area that have been successful? A technician at my plastic surgeon's office indicated coolscuplting mini may work well.

Coolsculpting Mini for mons pubis

Coolsculpting Mini can be an option to reduce fat for mons pubis. There are variety of other options, but it usualy depends from patient to patient. I would suggest you to make an appointment with an expert to get a professional opinion for your personal case. Best of luck.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what. In office evaluation is very important to determine if you are the right candidate for this procedure.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting for Mons Pubis

Thank you for your question, Coolsculpting can be performed in areas where there is pinchable fat. For an area as small as the mons pubis, the Coolmini would be a possible option. I would suggest that you have a in person consult with a board certified Dermatologist and/or Plastic Surgeon that can provide you with a multitude of options.

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting As A Treatment For Mons Pubis Fat

There are a number of different treatments to reduce fat in the mons pubis area. CoolSculpting is one that can work well in appropriate candidates. Make sure you find an experienced provider who has multiple treatment options and can determine which would work best for you. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Coolsculpting Mons Pubis Area

In my practice, we've had great results using the CoolMini on the Mons Pubis area. The CoolMini is effective for small areas of fat like knees, bra fat, and double chins.

CoolSculpting the Mons Pubis

Thank you for your question.  We have been fortunate in our office to have obtained good results using the CoolSculpting device as an option on the Mons Pubis.  Best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  They will be able to give you a wide choice of options, (CoolSculpting, Liposuction, Direct excision, etc.). Revies your reasonable goals with them, and together you will make a plan.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Mons Pubis Treatment -- VASER Lipo/ThermiRF, Coolsculpting/Vanquish, Kybella

There are many combinations to improve this are about you need a formal consultation as this may need skin removal or just fat which liposuction works very well followed by coolsculpting / vaniquish or kybella.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Mons pubis fat pad removal

I do think the CoolMini would be a good idea for this area if the fat would be pinchable enough to fit in the applicator handpiece. Other treatments would include Kybella and Thermitight. Make sure you use Zimmer Z Wave for even better results after Coolsulpting.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Coolsculpting is effective for Mons

Hi BWHouston.  In my experience, coolsculpting is effective in the mons pubis.  The selection of which applicator to use is determined during the examination and is based upon the extent of excess fat.  The mons pubis is an area that has significant fibrous tissue that contributes to a full appearance, and unfortunately may not respond to coolsculpting. Be sure to seek treatment with a specialist with advanced training (known as Coolsculpting university training).  Good luck,