Can I have Coolsculping & Trusculpt on my belly/love handles?

Can I go for CoolSculping every 2 months, say first of every other month, and in between the two sessions, mid of each month, I go for Trusculpt treatments? I don't like liposuction and just having one kind of non-surgical treatment is simply not enough for me. I'm not fat at all but have stubborn belly fat.

Coolsculpting and other treatments

Without a photo it is difficult to assess the situation and decide which treatments would be best for you.  There are times that more than one type of treatment is needed but this is assessed on a case by case basis.  Please consult an expert 

Not wanting surgery or liposuction, can I get multiple Coolsculpting/Trusculpt treatments

This is perfectly fine. I would consider Coolsculpting/Z Wave/Vanquish combination. Some are doing this all together at same sitting. Other RF technology that seems to work is Exilis. Trusculpt hasn't taken off much but would probably work.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Fire And Ice--Getting Great Results with Coolsculpting and Radiofrequency

You're on the right track. With Coolsculpting,  I do recommend adding a combination with radiofrequency treatments similar to TruSculpt such as Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra for skin tightening and with Z wave/Cellutone for skin smoothing in order to get the best results. VASER Hi Def with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting are also options, if you're a candidate. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Coolsculpting

I would suggest starting with one technology, seeing the results, and combining technologies if necessary. I do coolsculpting in my office, and I am always very impressed how this technology alone is very effective at reducing those stubborn fat pockets quite significantly. Now if after 2 treatments on an area that reduction is insufficient, it is a good idea to try another fat reduction technology, but you might be surprised with your results after only one. It is safe however to combine the 2 together. Good luck. 

Roni Munk, MD
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon