Black dot / hole on incision line 3 weeks after donut lift (Photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram
Donut breast lift - black dot on incision
- The photo suggests this is an internal suture that is surfacing as it dissolves.
- I do not think you need to fly back to your surgeon -
- Instead, send your surgeon the same photo you posted here. He knows what the sutures are.
- If he feels you need to be seen, he may want you to see your primary care physician to remove the suture.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
You might also like...
Scab on incision after breast lift
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.