Can a biological woman receive FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery)?

I am an African American woman, but at times, I have more manly facial features. I have a square head, flat nose, small lips ,and a big forehead- not to mention extremely large head. I know many trans women get FFS to have softer feminine features. Would this work on women wanting to look more feminine? Every cosmetic surgeon I ask swears he/she is an expert in Ethnic Rhinoplasty. Unfortunately, many pictures I see are discouraging and horrifically unnatural.

Hi, of course.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation using a dermal filler (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or with cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks anteriorly that will feminize the entire face.  

Following that lips that are full and properly proportioned followed by a balanced cin and a slim, shapely face would be the logical aesthetic goals for a more feminine and naturally attractive face.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.

Hope this helps.

Facial feminization with rhinoplasty, etc.

Facial feminization with rhinoplasty, something I have done for more than 35 years on many Afican American patients. You can go to me website or those of other surgeons to make sure they have this experience and that their results are natural.