My facial features are too masculine. Any recommended procedures to make more feminine? (photos)

I feel like My nose is way too long looking at my profile angle and wide looking at my front, but my biggest problem is my chin. I tend to use big glasses to hide my nose, but it tends to just emphasize my chin. I've included pictures with nice angles/makeup as well as straight on pictures without makeup/my glasses as well. I hope it'll suffice. What procedures can I have to fix my chin and nose? I'm a very feminine person and I'd like my face to reflect that.

Facial feminization

Yes, a rhinoplasty with chin reduction would definitely improve your feminine appearance. 
Since both of these features are rather "strong", reducing both would really be transformational!

How to make your face look more feminine

Fist of all, you have beautiful underlying facial structure!  To make your face look a little more feminine, I would suggest that the chin be reduced.  This can be done through an incision in your mouth leaving no scar.  I would also suggest addressing the nose to make it better fit your face.  Reducing the hump on the nose with re-positioning of the nostrils and narrowing of the tip would help your face have a more feminine appearance.  

P. Daniel Ward, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Feminizing Face with Rhinoplasty and Chin Reduction

A rhinoplasty and chin reduction will refine your strong facial features and improve your facial proportions. Select a surgeon who does both of these procedures so that you achieve your goal of more feminine features. 

Rhinoplasty and chin contouring

Indeed I agree with your assessment.  Thank you for sharing your pictures.  A chin reduction can be done through a small incision in the mouth.  We could narrow the point of the chin and reduce the clefted appearance, which will help to achieve the V shape of the lower face. 

A rhinoplasty can also help to deproject the nose and refine the tip. 

You already have nice full lips and nice cheekbones.  I think reducing the nose and chin will help balance the face and accentuate all your lovely features.

Dr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would agree that a chin reduction and rhinoplasty with feminization will help you achieve your goals. An in-person consultation is obviously the best way to go before you plan on a procedure. 

Vartan Mardirossian, MD
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

Softer more refined features

Generally speaking, soft, subtle, and symmetric features are more feminine.  Someone will be described as having a nice smile or beautiful eyes, but you rarely hear that someone has a great nose and less often a great chin.  Your nose and chin should not just fit but should blend into your face.  Right now your nose is over sized and a bit bottom-heavy and your chin is strong with an obvious cleft and some asymmetry.  A rhinoplasty to make your nose fit your face and contouring of your chin and the right side of your jaw would make your lower face softer and more symmetric. 

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

Rhinoplasty and chin reduction

The rhinoplasty procedure can refine and feminize the nose for a better fit with your  facial features. Shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge line, and narrowing the tip can all help bring the nose into better balance. A small chin reduction can also be performed at the same time.

Rhinoplasty and chin reduction for facial feminization.

Rhinoplasty and chin reduction for facial feminization. Making your tip refined, removing the hump and decreasing the projection of your nose along with a chin reduction and contouring is what you need. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who is familiar with BOTH procedures and has natural looking results.