Cost of injectable for marionette lines?

How long does it take and what is the recovery time.

Cost of filler for marionette lines

The actual time it takes to receive the injections depends on the amount of filler and types of injections needed. The most common side effects are temporary injection-site redness, swelling, pain/tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching.  These effects are mostly mild to moderate in severity and usually last 7 days or less.  In this area I have seen Juvederm Ultra at around 600.00 per syringe and Juvederm Ultra plus at around 700.00 per syringe.  Of course the prices can vary greatly and I suggest seeing an experienced practioner with whom you are comfortable with and trust.

Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Filler for marionette lines

Hello, and thanks for your question. This is impossible to give an accurate answer to without a photo or consultation. However, most individuals require one or two syringes to this area. Cost will vary based on product used and your local market. I recommend seeking an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon rather than choosing an injector based on price alone. It is important to remember that this is a medical procedure, and sometimes you get what you pay for. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Marionette Lines NYC

The marionette lines are best filled with either Restylane or Juvederm into the area.  You can have some minimal bruising or swelling and it is best to avoid Aspirin or anything that cause bruising for at least one week. The price depends on the filler used and the amount of product needed.  It is always best to consult an expert and not have your decision based solely on price.  Best, Dr. Green