Good dermatologists in the New York area that treat syringomas?

I have a lot of syringomas under my eyes and I'm looking to treat them. I reached out to a doctor who wanted to do laser surgery to improve it but it sounded like they haven't had a lot of experience with this type of procedure. Are there any dermatologists in New York City or New Jersey that have a lot of experience with removing syringomas? Would they recommend using a laser treatment? Any advice would really help!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Syringomas and Hyfrecation

I would treat syringomas with a combination of hyfrecation and RF to obliterate the sweat glands. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Syringomas -- Co2 , Erbium, Dessiccation

I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with expertise in lasers who knows how to treat these with the appropriate lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Treating syringomas

It sounds like you decided that the doctor who recommended laser wasn't experienced enough. I would recommend getting a referral from a doctor you know and trust.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best way to treat syringomas is with a CO2 laser which can core out the lesions.  So check around to see who has that laser.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon