How can I gain cleavage & correct webbed breasts? (Photo)

I've been to countless plastic surgeons & none of which have seen my situation. They've all have given me different suggestions to correct but none of them have ever corrected it. I've had a breast reduction/lift in the past . And after having that procedure I was left with this webbing situation. I just really need a surgeon that has actually corrected this. I'm feeling very hopeless & this website is my last hope for an answer.

How can I gain cleavage & correct webbed breasts?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. Unfortunately this is a common issue with women having large breasts as the presternal skin (the skin on top of your breast bone) gets pulled downward as a result of your breast weight.  Though attempts at correction may include liposuction of the area the only way to try and improve this is with direct skin excision which leads to scars being placed between your breasts,  which are noticeable.  In my opinion the scarring is not worth the attempts at improvement and I would not advocate treatment.  Hope this helps.  

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. Correction of the "webbing" would likely require a combination of liposuction as well as skin excision. I've attached an example of a similar situation to this response;  you will find other similar examples on the same website. I hope this helps.