Liposuction assisted bilateral flank lipectomy with mini tummy tuck. Any suggestions?

Hello, I am a close to having a liposuction assisted bilateral flank lipectomy with mini tummy tuck. The liposuction is for the upper outer thigh area to mobilize the skin for the lipectomy and smooth the are ou which is dimpled and disproportionate even though I exercise and eat well. The procedures goal is to recontour my upper outer thighs, bottom and mid section. Love some feedback about this procedure and thoughts on recovery. As a note there is no muscle plication / work involved. Thanks so much.

Liposuction and mini-tuck

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and mini-tummy tuck.

• It would be a perfectly reasonable procedure to have if it is what you need to have done.
  • However without photos (front, 3/4 and side), one can't say if it is the right procedure.
  • It is certainly unusual to need a skin-only mini-tuck but it may be what you need.
  • You will need 10 days recovery, on average but what does your surgeon say?

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mini tummy tuck and lipo

You probably need a week to ten days to recover. I have my patients avoid aerobic exercise for 3-4 weeks. Best to check with your surgeon.