Open wound where stitches were around areola incision. Worried it may be infected. Need to know best way to care for it (Photo)

I had breast lift with implants...when I got my bandages taken off the nurse said I had a small cut and put a small bandaid strip on it..when I took it off it was oozing puss and the cut is now. Large gap I'm kinda of far from my surgeon I've sent photos and gotten no reply please help I've been cleaning it with peroxide and putting non stick pad on it with antibiotic ointment will this heal on its own? Should I be worried? What can I do?

Open wound where stitches were around areola incision. Worried it may be infected. Need to know best way to care for it

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. Open wounds and scars are also very common in this procedure, and also if it happens, you have to get with your plastic surgeon for cleaned and if it's worse , put stitches on it.I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

Areola incision

You have some dehiscence or opening of your incision along the areola. This should go on to heal with some local wound care. Best to review with your surgeon.

Breast lift incisions

Your description and photo look like you have a small wound breakdown due to a spit stitch or a small stitch abcess. You r wound care with peroxide cleaning and applying ointment is what I recommend. Instead of a bandade and it sticky issues, I have patients cover the ointment area with a piece of gauze that the bra can hold on and easy to change. I see no other sign of infection in your photo, but still try to reach your surgeon for further instructions. Good luck.