Does Botox last longer in zygomaticus muscle than other areas?
Doctor Answers 3
Botox in the zygomaticus muscles
How long does Botox last
Botox effect on Zygomaticus muscle
- Botox lasts on average 3 months.
- In some people it lasts much longer.
- The problem is because the Botox effects is for the nerves to stop telling the muscles to work.
- It is not from lack of use.
- Botox usually wears off faster in larger muscles -
- In the Z. major, it is usually 3 months.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.