Does Botox last longer in zygomaticus muscle than other areas?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Botox in the zygomaticus muscles
How long does Botox last
Botox effect on Zygomaticus muscle
- Botox lasts on average 3 months.
- In some people it lasts much longer.
- The problem is because the Botox effects is for the nerves to stop telling the muscles to work.
- It is not from lack of use.
- Botox usually wears off faster in larger muscles -
- In the Z. major, it is usually 3 months.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.