Exilis Ultra vs Exilis Elite. What is the difference?

What is the difference between Exilis Ultra and Exilis Elite? Is one more effective than the another one? Or there is an equivalence in terms of effectiveness, but they target different areas of the body and face? How about costs?

Exilis Ultra vs Exilis Elite

The biggest difference between these two models is that with the upgrade to Exilis Ultra, there was the addition of the ultrasound handpiece to increase faster penetration of heat and more uniform distribution which also makes for a more comfortable and effective treatment.  Costs I would discuss with your provider- always seek out board certified core providers such as Plastic Surgeons or Dermatologists.  Best Wishes!!

Exilis Ultra vs Exilis Elite

Exilis Elite is the second generation radiofrequency machine mad by BTL. It has much more power than the original Exilis machine. The Exilis Ultra combines this same more powerful radiofrequency wqith another modality in the same machine. High frequency ultrasound (similar to Ulthera treatment) is combined with the same treatment in the same amount of time with an even more comfortable but powerful treatment for the patient. This is one of the most powerful non invasive skin tightening machines available and can be used anywhere on the body.

William LoVerme, MD

Differences between the Exilis Elite and Exilis Ultra

The Exilis Ultra is the latest technological advance from BTL Aesthetics which had the added advantage of ultrasonic energy along with radio frequency for non surgical tissue tightening and fat reduction.   I have used both machines and I have found that the results with the newer Exilis Ultra are significantly better and that patient comfort is dramatically improved compared to the previous Exilis and Exilis Elite.   As always, the training, experience and credentials of the service professional are the most important fundamental in achieving optimal results and minimizing complications.

Frank Barone, MD
Toledo Plastic Surgeon