Exilis- does the fat reduction setting also cause skin tightening?

Hello, my understanding of exilis is that there are two settings, a fat reduction setting and a skin tightening setting. If I get fat reduction done, will it also tighten my skin, or will I have to get a second round of treatment with skin tightening? Thanks

Exilis Ultra - fat reduction and skin tightening

There are two handpieces on the Exilis Ultra.  One is strictly skin tightening, the other is combination fat reduction and skin tightening.  However, depending on the condition of your body, you may need additional skin tightening or combo treatments.  Your provider can advise you on the number of treatments for your specific situation. Best Wishes!!