Breast lift w/ implants size 285cc my previous bra size was 32DD. I was not given a lift now my breast are saggy & ugly. (photo)

I would like to get a revision done what would be the appropriate course of action regarding surgery. my areola was made smaller and implant put in previously I was a 32DD. I went to Cosmetica travel in Tunisia and now have deformed looking awkward horrible breast and would like to know if implant explant and lift will give me the desired perky look I always wanted I am devastated by the outcome as the surgeon Dr Jamal has stated my breast result is very good and satisfactory they are saggy

Breast lift w/ implants size 285cc my previous bra size was 32DD. I was not given a lift now my breast are saggy & ugly.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift with augmentation such as silicone implants, you will get very nice results, contact a board certified plastic surgeon, hugs!

Surgery abroad

The problem with having surgery abroad is that communication is difficult, and misunderstandings do happen. Also, if you are dissatisfied with the results, there is very little action you can take if your surgeon is in a different country.
i cannot say much about your result, but it looks like you went for quite heavy implants and this may have contributed to the shape you have got now.
A revision is possible, but it would cost you more than the original procedure you had, and also more than the original uplift you could have had at home.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision?

In your pre-operative photo you look like you have a more than adequate amount of breast tissue and I think that the implant was probably completely unnecessary. Whilst you did have a breast lift as part of your procedure, it has been done inadequately and I would have thought that you may well benefit from having your implants removed and the breast lift done properly. You may consider smaller implants, rather than removing them, but you will only be able to make this kind of decision after a detailed consultation with a qualified, experienced plastic surgeon.

James Murphy, FRCS(Plast)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Why did you have implants placed?

You had large breasts to begin with and opted for implant placement along with a lift- that seems like perhaps not the best plan.  Were you looking to go bigger than you were?  By your pictures, I can promise you that you got a breast lift procedure performed.  Your nipple has moved up considerably and it's not the implant that moved it.  I think you could have achieved or more perky looking breast had you not chosen to go with implants (which have an inherent weight to them and can stress and stretch the skin and breast tissue leading to a "saggy" look) and just have done a breast lift.  I'm sorry you aren't happy with your results but it sounds like miscommunication might have been an issue between you and your surgeon.

Unhappy results

I am so sorry that you aren't happy with your results. It looks as if you went for quite heavy implants which certainly isn't helping with your sagging issue. You may want to exchange your current implants for a smaller size and/or think about a breast lift. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD