What are my chances of complete tattoo removal? How many more sessions would you say I need? (Photos)

I've had 5 sessions on this neck tattoo and I'm becoming discouraged. I just want it gone already. Last session lots of ink came out on the Describe Patch I've been using each session. last session the popping sound was really loud and she said it usually sounds like that when the ink is reaching the surface and treatments are almost done. I would like other doctors opinions. is complete removal even possible at this point?

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

Tattoos should be removed with q switched or pico lasers, we will often combine with fractional lasers to help speed the process. No matter the device it will take several treatments to see the outcome depending on your response and the technology. Please see a laser expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Laser Tattoo Removal

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. It would he helpful to know which laser technology you've had. Pico lasers are the most advanced. I utilize the PiQo4 laser which has 4 Pico wavelengths making it possible to remove 96% of ink in as little as 4-6 treatments. I also utilize the Picosure for a total of 5 Pico wavelengths. Tattoos are removed faster and safer with Pico lasers and there is less risk of scarring. It is important not only to seek the best technology but an experienced laser tattoo removal provider. I have been practicing laser tattoo removal for almost 20 years. 

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon