Recommendations for eyebrow tattoo removal in Orange County California?

I had my eyebrows embroidered (semi-permanent ink artist promised) six weeks ago and unhappy with results. Long story short, lesson learned - make sure you do extensive research on the permanent make up artist. This individual posted pictures of OTHER PEOPLES WORK on her site and claimed as her own! It wasn't until after she finished my eyebrows and I looked in the mirror it was too late. The damage has been done. Pls help and recommend me a place for eyebrow tattoo removal in oc! Thanks!
Click" class="redactor-linkify-object">http://www.realself.com/find">... here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in removing tattoos and evaluating this area.  Best, Dr. Emer

Eyebrow makeup Removal

hello Gford.  Permanent makeup removal is quite straightforward but can take multiple treatments.  
To see an example of patient before and after photos from our Orange, CA office click on the link below.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Permanent makeup eyebrow removal

Thanks for your question and sorry to hear your experience. The pigments used by permanent makeup artists are usually different than the ink used by tattoo artists. They do tend to fade over time and need to be " touched up' so to speak. So, one option is to just let it fade. The pigment CAN be treated with laser tattoo removal devices but be aware it tends to change colors during the process, even turning orange for example. So if you are going to go that route you will need to accept that you will have some pretty funky looking brows for a while. I would also suggest you have the laser specialist do a test spot in one small section, see what happens and be sure you will be okay with the whole area doing what the test spot does before proceeding. I hope that helps.Best,Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician