I am currently doing a series of Skin pen treatments. I am also doing a Halo laser. How long should I wait in between?

8 weeks

Thanks for the great question. This is something you will always want to ask the doctor treating you, but if I have a patient who is having multiple procedures which cannot be done at the same time, then I typically have them wait at least 8 weeks in-between. In my opinion, I would have the Halo done first and see what your results are like afterwards. There is a chance you may not even need the skin pen after a successful Halo treatment! Best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber