Why does my neck look worse than before after Neck Liposuction?
Doctor Answers 5
Neck looks worse after liposuction
- There is no such thing as hard fat.
- But your neck could have been fibrous if If you have had surgery, injury or previous liposuction in the neck.
- In this case, a neck liposuction might be ineffective.
- Neck liposuction causes swelling that can obscure the result at first.
- I have seen many patients with liposuction done by doctors who are not plastic surgeons and cannot do effective liposuction.
- If your surgery was not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - wait six weeks to let swelling subside further and then get a second opinion from a proper plastic surgeon if you are still concerned. Best wishes.
Post op Liposuction
You might also like...
Earl Stephenson Junior MD DDS FA CS