What qualifications should a plastic surgeon in Europe have?

I'm wanting to have liposuction/liposculpture in Belgium but I'm unsure what qualifications a good/well qualified surgeon should hold pls help??

Plastic surgery qualifications in Europe

Thank you for asking about your European plastic surgery.

Your surgeon should be Board Certified by EBOPRAS - the European Board Organization for Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic surgery.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

When in search for a plastic surgeon, you'll want to make sure the surgeon you choose is board certified. You'll also want to research the surgeon's experience performing liposuction, and that he/she has before and after photos that meet your goals and desires. Finally, once you've narrowed down your search, schedule an in-person consultation with each surgeon until you feel comfortable choosing one to perform your procedure. It's important to feel comfortable with the surgeon you choose, and that he/she has your best interest at hand. Good look in your search.