How can I make my face prettier? (photos)

I've never been happy with my profile and I have issues with the sunken appearance of my eyes and my weak cheekbones. How can I improve my features to appear prettier?

Fillers for cheekbones

Thank you for your question. There is always the option to inject a filler like radiesse or voluma into the cheeks to add volume. If you are concerned about your under eyes areas looking sunken in try restylane. Consult with your plastic surgeon to see what types of fillers will be best for you. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Techniques for improving facial contours

Thank you for sharing your question. You could have injection of dermal fillers into the tear troughs, cheeks and jaw to enhance your appearance. Botox might be useful as well. See an experienced oculofacial surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of treatment solutions.
Good luck,

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers can be used to sculpt a face in younger people this is safer and often gives a good idea of what an implant would look like.  Also, botox can be used to contour jawlines.  Please see an expert for a full evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Making My Face Prettier

Augmenting your cheeks with an implant or injections of fillers such as Voluma or Restylane Lyft or injections of fat will improve the definition and contours of your mid-face. A chin implant combined with liposuction of the neck would improve proportions in the lower part of the face. These procedures would soften facial lines.

How can I make my face prettier?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures, using dermal fillers or facial implants (cheek, chin) for over 30 years.  From the photos your cheeks are very flat anteriorly (in the front) and the chin is very weak which combine to create a rectangular shaped face.

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face. I shape the cheeks, chin and jaw line with every facelift procedure.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

Hope this helps.

How can I make my face prettier?

There are many different things that can be done to enhance one's appearance. Our unique imaging system would help show you what could probably be done. I sit down and listen to my patients and if they want my opinion as to what can be done, we discuss this and formulate a plan!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cheek augmentation

It appears that you may have weak cheek bones which is reason for your concerns. Augmentation of the cheeks with implants would probably be the best solution. Other option would be augmentation with fat grafts which works very well with patients of your age. Combination of the two would be the best.

You should consult a board certified plastic surgeon for detailed clinical evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Cheekbone augmentation

You can have your cheekbones augmented.  The best initial step is to try a filler and see if you like it.  If so, then a permanent solution can be done.  Also, you have a little fullness under the chin.  Kybella can dissolved that with an injection eliminating the need for liposuction.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Treatment of sunken cheekbones etc.

You can begin with a filler like Voluma to see if you like the results or you can have cheek implants done. See a very experienced sheik implant surgeon and look at his before/after photos. A consultation is needed to discuss your particular goals.

Facial fillers

I would try facial fillers first to augment the midface and if that is what you like, there more of a permenant solution such as fat trasfer and cheek implants. Best

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO