What is the going rate per vial of Sculptra in the San Francisco area?

Can anyone recommend someone who is highly experienced with Sculptra in San Francisco?

Sculptra and Experience

I would definitely seek out a board certified dermatologist  who is experienced with Sculptra. I do a lot of Sculptra and it lasts a very long time.  You want someone who uses this product on a daily basis for the best cosmetic results.  Sculptra is a great product and has excellent longevity.  Best, Dr. Green

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Please see an expert for sculptra this medication is basically permanent and has to be done in a series of treatments.  Very few doctors do a significant amount of this.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cost of Sculptra

In the Denver area, we are charging $799 per vial.  The company that sells Sculptra (Galderma) had a great special this summer which gave a discount of $150-200 per treatment. This special ends at the end of September but you might still be able to take advantage of it prior to the end of the month.Regards,Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Sculptra in San Francisco

I have been performing treatments with Sculptra (previously called New-Fill) since 2001.  The price will vary by physician but I would say the cost per vial could be as high as $1000 for some doctors.  You might try calling around to a few places to get a better idea of price.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon