What's the max ccs breast implants that would fit under the muscle? (photo)

Mother of 2, and done having kids. Very few stretch marks and not looking to get anymore. I don't want two circles on my chest, but definitely set on round, smooth saline implants. Not looking for high profile, going for something more natural, just bigger. Really sick of looking like I just hit puberty... in the chest region anyways. I know everyone says don't say C cup but that's what I want.

What's the max ccs breast implants that would fit under the muscle?

Thank you for your question.  You have excellent breast anatomy and should achieve a very nice result with breast augmentation.  The size of implant is determined by a measurement of the base width of your breast which your surgeon should measure.  Very generally speaking it takes 150-200 cc of breast implant to increase your breast size by 1 cup in the same style and manufacture of bra that you currently wear.  Try the Rice test at home which is just arrived in the link below:

Thank you for your question and photo. your photos are not that clear I would advise that you consult a surgeon in your area for examınation.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

What is the maximum size of breast implant that will fit under the muscle

There are a few different methods of determining breast implant size.  First and foremost is good communication with your plastic surgeon. Saying that you want a C cup gives us a qualitative idea of the look you are after. Of course bra sizing is not an exact science. A Victoria's Secret D cup may be a C by another manufacturer. Chest width, skin stretch, and skin laxity all have to be taken into account. I will have patients try on sizers in the office to get an idea of what a given size might look like in clothes.  Be sure to see a plastic surgeon who will take the time to spend so that you feel comfortable with your decision.

Paul W. Loewenstein, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

What's the max ccs breast implants that would fit.

The size of the implant will vary by breast and chest size and of course what you want to look like. A very large and projecting implant will fit, but the look must be your focus, not the implant number. If a C cup is what you want make sure your surgeon knows what that should look like to you.

Largest implant.

Many factors affect the implant size including height, width of breast, preexisting amount of breast volume, body weight and even the shape of the thorax ( rib cage) will affect how  any single implant will appear. The patient's sense of what is attractive and works for her is the biggest factor. Sit down to discuss it with a Board certified Plastic surgeon. 

Proportional size

Thank you for your question. By your description you sound like a good candidate for breast augmentation. Choosing an implant size will be based on your height, weight, chest width and final goals. Using a specific sizing system we can determine what you like. I always recommend finding photos of augmentations or even models that you like the size and look of the breasts so we can better understand what you are envisioning. We call these "inspiration photos". Good luck.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Implant volume

The best way to size you up, would be to see you in person to be properly evaluated.  Other than that, it would be difficult to guess.

Breast Augmentation

First I would say there is no standard for cup size. A  c cup in one manufacturer may be a d cup with a second manufacture. You are a straightforward case based on your photo and could be augmented to a c or d cup in a variety of shapes.You should consider computer imaging to get a better idea of the different implants and their effect in your specific situation.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  This entire surgery can be performed with a small incision technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Breast implant selection is an exciting, but stressful part of the breast augmentation process as there are so many choices. Unfortunately it is impossible to recommend the best implant style, size or shape without an in-person examination that allows for the measurement of key breast parameters, as well as permits an in-depth discussion as to your desired goals and outcome. I would recommend seeing an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon, they are in the best position to ensure that the implants the two of your decide upon are the right ones to meet your expectations.  It sounds as if it may be wise for you to "try on" several of the implants so that you can have a better visual representation as to what they would look like.  Best wishes!