Crooked and still droop. What should I do? (Photos)

When first drew on my breasts, going into surgery, commented the gurney was crooked. should have asked him to flatten the table. Uneven, droopy, still touch together and cause sweat (1 reason I had it done was rash I would get when sweating /exercising) He says it is an easy fix, can be done in office, lift the bottom of the right breast and raise the nipple I WISH he had brought the nipple up higher, balanced out my" should have told you they would be crooked breasts" They look worse than before

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 350ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Breast asymmetry

Some asymmetry is normal,and one can hang a bit lower than the other. If there are issues you are not happy with, then it sounds reasonable to adjust them for you.

Crooked and still droop after breast reduction.

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast reduction surgery;  online consultants will not be of much help to you when it comes to an accurate assessment. Best to communicate your concerns/questions directly with your plastic surgeon who will always be your best resource when it comes to specific advice. Working together you will devise a plan to improve your outcome.   Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.