Is It normal to have brown discharge after 10 days of breast reduction surgery?

I'm currently on Anti Biotic for detecting early redness on the incision. My breast don't hurt just soreness. The discharge usually leaks out after a 4 mile walk but it's very little.

Brown discharge post breast reduction

Brown discharge usually represents some old blood from surgery that has liquefied and drains out but 10 days is a little early for this. You seem to be very active so I doubt anything too bad is going on, also since the amount of drainage is low. I would touch bases with your plastic surgeon to be on the safe side.

Brown discharge

A brown discharge typically reflects dried blood and would not be unusual. However, you should follow up with your plastic surgeon to rule out any issues.

Early post op, some advices :

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. Ten days after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Brown leakage

Brown leakage can be old blood,or seroma fluid as the likely sources. Best to see your doctor for appropriate management.