How do I fix my front teeth that one is pushed forward?

My two front teeth are messed up. One of them is sticking out from the rest of my teeth, and the other one next to it is normal in the line with the rest of my teeth. Do I need braces? Can you fix it by pushing it backwards so that it will be even with the rest of my teeth? Or can you fill in the one that is in line to match the one that is pushed forward? Please help me!

Inman Aligner may help

Some fixes are not as complicated as others. Seek a dentist experienced with Inman aligners. It is similar to Invisalign, but not as complicated. Can't be done for ALL cases, but many.