Does Finasteride (Propecia) cause infertility?

I know Finasteride has a lot of side effects among of which are and most importantly the sexual side effects including ED etc... My question is: Does it affect one permanently and to an extent that he become infertile?

Finasteride (Propecia) cause infertility

Although you dont become infertile, you may have Post-finasteride syndrome, occurs in men who’ve taken finasteride to treat hair loss by a chance of %4-5. That may causes some symptoms include: loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, depression, suicidal ideation, anxiety, panic attacks, Peyronie’s disease, penile shrinkage, gynecomastia, muscle atrophy, cognitive impairment, insomnia, severely dry skin and tinnitus. The condition often has a life-altering impact on victims and their families, such as job loss and the breakup of marriages and romantic relationships..

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Finasteride

according to the literature, finasteride has not been shown to cause infertility. if this is a concern, you should discuss with your hair restoration physician.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Infertility with Finasteride

Infertility is not a known side effect of finasteride.  I recommend contacting a doctor to discuss your concerns.

Infertility with finasteride

There have not been any significant reports of infertility with finasteride, but it is possible as dutasteride is know to produce infertility on rare occasions. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon