How much does thigh liposuction cost by itself average in States?

how much does thigh liposuction by itself average in States?

Liposuction Costs Vary

I believe you'll find that the cost of liposuction varies based on several factors, including the geographic location of the practice, the plastic surgeon's credentials and experience, and the liposuction technique used. At my Las Vegas practice, for example, I often use Smartlipo Triplex laser-assisted liposuction. Treatment of the outer thighs alone would cost about $3,500. Cost is an important consideration for most patients, but choosing an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon is what ultimately matters most.

Thigh liposuction cost

I practice in central ohio so our prices may differ than your area but for outer thigh liposuction it costs roughly $3000. If you add inner thighs the total could be $4-5000. I perform this in the office setting under local and oral medications. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the thighs would cost about $3,800 - $4,300 depending on the volume needed to be removed and the extent the work needed to be performed.

Fred Suess, MD

Thigh liposuction - average cost

Thank you for asking about your thigh liposuction.

• The cost depends on the areas to be treated.
  • For instance, is it just the saddle bags over the hips (1 area) or the inner, front and back of the thighs and knees as well? that would be 5 areas.
  • Cost also varies by area, surgeon's expertise and training, 
  • You can go to the Real Self web sites and see the average cost for liposuction in your area
  • But the best approach is to take the time to have a consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Cost of liposuction will vary by location, physician, and type of procedure performed. I suggest consulting with a VASER Hi definition contouring specialist for an in person consultation. Best, Dr. Emer