Told my face is out of proportion, I want to know what is wrong with my face so I can fix it (too masculine/long?) (Photo)

I come from Asian background and so I know I don't fit the ideal Standards. I just want to atleast have a nice facial structure/proportion then I'll worry about my skin colour. :)

No body's face is in perfect proportion and you have great features

Nobody has a perfectly balanced face.  Nobody.  I see a really nice set of features, especially at angles and on your profile.  You have very attractive features.

If a surgeon said that there's something wrong with your face that Dr. needs their head examined.  Asymmetry of the face, eyes, nose, etc are in everyone.  You look great.

Don't stress about your appearance.

Chase Lay, MD
Asian facial plastics specialist.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nothing "wrong" with your face!

You have a beautiful face with good proportions... Nice cheekbones and chin structure - beautiful eyes, nose and full lips. Not to worry about skin either! Touch of makeup and a smile. In my opinion you don't need to fix a thing!

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Nobody is Perfect

From the photos you submitted, I do not see anything wrong with your facial features. You also look quite young as well. I would not recommend having any plastic surgery until you are fully physically matured and have considerable aging or cosmetic concerns. You look perfectly fine and beautiful. Keep in mind that nobody is perfect.