Best way to fix asymmetric, low set breasts? (Photo)

My breasts are considerably asymmetrical, and are quite low on my chest and have always been like this. What would be the best course of action to fix these issues? I was thinking a lift, then and then a very small implant in the larger breast (maybe 50cc) and then a implant to match on the other breast, is this a good idea? or would something else be more appropriate? thank you

Match Breast Volume and Implant Sizes

For a woman with asymmetric, droopy, deflated breasts, I proceed with bilateral breast augmentation, using the same size implants for each breast.   I then lift the smaller breast, and then reduce and lift the larger breast to match the same volume as the smaller breast.  That way, the end result is the same implant size to breast volume ratio for each breast.   This provides the best overall symmetry.     

Best way to fix asymmetric, low set breasts

I think the option you mention is a reasonable approach. I do think you will need to left to get them even and different sized implant are a choice. Otherwise you could get the same size implants and reduce the breast on the right to some degree to achieve symmetry.

Julio Garcia, MD

Treating breast asymmetry can be complicated

Hello Anath, Breast asymmetry is always a challenge to treat and there may always be some residual asymmetries.  I would suggest a lift of both breasts to improve the shape and then the size could be adjusted to your requirements.The simplest thing to do would be to reduce the larger breast, however you would need to be happy with the size of the smaller breast.  The next option would be to put an implant in the smaller breast to try to match the size of the larger breast.  If you wanted both breasts to be bigger, then you could have implants in both sides and these could be different sized implants, or you could have the larger breast reduced and then the same size implants used in both sides.It is not straightforward and you would need to have a consultation with a plastic surgeon - look for FRCS(Plast) after their name and preferably choose someone who specialises in breast surgery.  BAPRAS and BAAPS have lists of their members and what they specialise in.  I have also written a book about how to choose a plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Breast lift with augmentation

You should be able to obtain a good result with breast lift/augmentation with different size implants.  Perfect symmetry is unlikely but significant improvement should be straight forward. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in cosmetic breast surgery in your area. Good luck!
Dean Vistnes, MD.Vistnes Plastic SurgerySan Francisco Bay Area
#drdeanvistnes #realself #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Fix assymmetry

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Asymmetry between one's breast can be addressed by reducing the size of the larger breast or by making size adjustments with breast implants.  A breast lift would help with breast droopiness.  I recommend that you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation.  Best of luck.