Is it possible to get fillers on just one side of the nose that has weaker muscles? (photos)

This picture shows weak muscles on one side and im wondering if it is possible to get fillers on just one side of the nose to make the weaker side even with the stronger side? The nose doesn't seem to be crooked from the bone... getting fillers on both sides may make the nose bigger and wider, and that is not the look im going for.. let me know please

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs With Fillers Can Correct Nasal Wall Asymmetry

The simple answer to your question is absolutely. In fact, in my own collection of befores and afters, I have the photo of a male model with exactly the problem demonstrated in your photo. It literally took less than a minute to restore the symmetry the region. The nose is not an area to be treated by medspas or novice injectors trained only to inject ordinary smile lines with simple Restylane. So be sure you consult with a board certified, aesthetic core physician with experience and expertise in performing filler nose jobs and be certain to ask to see his/her before and after photos. Best of luck.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty / Non Surgical Nose Job for Asymmetry of the Nose

Hi, and thanks for your question. The asymmetry you are noticing is actually more likely to be caused by the structure of the bone and cartilage than the muscle. That's actually good news because it means that it can be easily corrected with filler. I like to use Voluma here because it is smooth and natural looking and it lasts for a long time - up to a year and a half or more. The procedure would involve adding to your weaker side to make it even with the other side. The trick is to add just enough to make it even but not so much that the nose looks wider. Make sure to consult with a doctor who is very experienced in specifically the Non Surgical Nose Job procedure. Board certification is less important than experience. I would also ask to see their before and afters. You want to make sure that their aesthetic agrees with your aesthetic. Hope that helps

Improving Symmetry--Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Fillers-Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane

Yes, facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry, but surgery may be needed. I would have a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer