What treatment should I use for this laser hair removal burn? (Photo)

Hi , 3 days ago i had laser hair removal of my thigh and i got the sever burn , i cant even walk and go to work i used BEPANTHIN FIRST DAY 2 time after that they told me to use Silver sulfadiazine for last 2 dyas and today my skin reomved in one area please tell me what to do and what to use and how many time a dyas ?

Follow up appointment

I suggest you to make a follow up appointment with your provider if s/he is board certified physician, if not, I would suggest you to make an appointment with physician or dermatologist to get treatment that will help you heal and avoid scarring. I would suggest using topical emulsion cream to manage those burns, and then follow with Retinol A or steroid cream. Good luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Follow up appointment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Burns after Laser Hair Removal Need Wound Care

I suggest getting a formal consultation for wound care at this time to prevent scarring. I recommend silicone gel with growth factors. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Laser burn on thigh

The best treatment I've found is Biafine. You must put a thick layer on the wound and then keep reapplying it. Don't wipe it off but once per day. When the skin has healed, Retin A and hydroquinone are needed and maybe a steroid cream. The silver is used to prevent infection. If not infected, you don't need it.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Laser burn on thigh

Steven F. Weiner, MD