I have been battling excessive hair on my face and body for at least 15 years? (Photos)

About a few months ago- I visited an endocrinologist &!had blood work done. My testosterone level was above normal- I got a call from his secretary & was told "the DR. said that's normal." Even the lab tech asked if I was pregnant since this is a type of test they do on pregnant women. I said no. Which type of Dr. is the best in specializing with these issues? Dermatologists? Endocrinologists? Gynecologists? Is there any Dr. that anyone can refer me to in the NYC/NJ area that can help me?

High testosterone levels and facial hair

I would see an endocrinologist for this. However the hair has to be dealt with as well. I would do laser hair removal if the hair is dark and thick. Thin, light hair doesn't respond to the laser. Vaniqa is useful for slowing hair  growth down too.

Laser Hair Removal and Hormones

Please consult a board certified dermatologist who specializes in laser hair removal.  They will recommend both the proper treatment for your hair growth and the hormonal irregularities.  We come across this quite commonly in treating excess hair.  Best, Dr. Green

Go to an expert in laser hair removal

I recommend getting a consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist that specializes in laser hair removal. It always takes a series of treatments for laser hair removal.  Diode lasers are typically the best treatment for laser hair removal.  I typically have patients do every 4 weeks for the first 3 times and then every 4-6 weeks for 3 times after. See an expert in laser hair removal for best results. Best, Dr. Emer.