Looking for reliable doctor in Bangalore, India for Cosmelan peel.

I have pigmentation around my cheekbones and two sun spot on each cheek. I am considering going for cosmelan peel but cant find reliable doctor in Bangalore, India. Requesting all of you to suggest a good doctor .

Melapeels for skin lightening and complexion

There are many options to lighten the skin. For most skin types, I would recommend a combination of Melarase AM and PM followed by Melapads daily and Melapeels once monthly. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles