How often can I have cosmelan MD step 1 treatment?

I had my first cosmelan MD step 1 treatment Jan. 2016, followed by the step 2. I am on cosmelan 2 maintenance treatment after the step 2. Per my assessment I still need to have another treatment. My melasma in my bilateral cheeks slightly fade away , but the brown spots in the area of my forehead and temple were still lingering. I wanted to know if I can have another treatment of step 1 & 2 by next year. Your expertise/opinion is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Fraxel 1927 with Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

For melasma, I prefer a combination
approach that includes resurfacing with lasers, microneedling to
improve skin quality and chemical peels. Melasma treatment is
ongoing. Please avoid the sun and consult with an expert in person.
Best, Dr. Emer