Will HIFU treatment give me good results? (Photo)

Im 51 year's old HIFU treatment it will give good results

Nonsurgical fascial tightening?

Results with external ultrasound and radiofrequency treatments are variable and sometimes disappointing.  If you are not ready to proceed with a facelift at this time I would suggest to you that you consider saving the money for this treatment for the time when you can undergo a proper facelift and neck surgery.  51 may be a little early although some people choose to proceed in their late 40s or 50s to stay ahead of their aging rather than waiting until they have an obvious need.  This is of course a personal choice and somewhat budget dependent as well.

Take some time thinking of your options and do your research before proceeding hastily.

Good luck and regards,

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Thank you for sending images. Nonsurgical treatments such a high frequency ultrasound tend to be subtle. I typically reserve these type of treatments for patients in their 30s and 40s or patients who cannot undergo or refuse surgery. 

It really is impossible to give an exact diagnosis and plan without a full consult and exam. That said, I do think it would be difficult to achieve significant results with HIFU alone. If you are not interested in surgery, consider combining multiple nonsurgical treatments such as skin tightening and fillers.

I would recommend consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon, someone who specializes in just faces, for a thorough evaluation and plan.

Mark Hamilton, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

HIFU good results?

The results from high frequency ultrasound treatments to the neck are usually not very dramatic. The risks are few but the results are often very subtle and therefore do not justify the costs in my opinion.

Will HIFU treatment give me good results?

Thank you for your question i would recommed you to the Spiderweb non surgical Face lifting. If you are not happy with the look of your face, you feel that you are getting older, your skin started to lose its elasticity and if you think that this situation is going to get even worse if you do not take any precaution; then you can be a good candidate for “Spider Web Aesthetics”. Most people are afraid of surgical interventions since the complication risk and the results can frighten the patients. Therefore patients are seeking for non-surgical solutions more and more. Spider Web Aesthetics is a non-surgical lifting method developed by plastic surgeon Bülent Cihantimur MD. If you are afraid of having a surgical intervention and you are not happy with the sagging of your skin especially in face, inner arms, buttocks and neck; you should consider undergoing this minimal invasive, safe and effective method.

HIFU therapy - will it help me?

Thank you for asking about your HI FU therapy.

HIFU - high frequency ultrasound, also known as Ultherapy - is an office treatment to tighten the skin.Results are unpredictable - some people get good results, quite a number of people see little or none.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS