Breast Augmentation can affect the result of my lung X Ray? pls help me I'm so worried.

breast augmentation can affect the result of my lung X Ray? pls help me im so worried

Breast augmentation will not effect a subsequent chest x-ray.

Breast Implants do not hinder radio-logical views of the lungs. But do inform the radiologist that you have an implant.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

The breast implant will definitely be seen in the radiographic field but should not keep the radiologist from visualizing the chest and lungs.

Do not worry about your chest xray

Diagnostic chest x-rays should not be impaired by the presence of breast implants.  Even if the radiographic image of the implant is cast onto the film, implant shadows have such defined characteristics that a reputable radiologist will be able to discern it from the chest image.  If ever doubt existed about a chest x-ray, more precise imaging is easily acquired by means of additional CT or MRI scans. 

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon