Prolapse or hymen remnants? What can be done to look normal there again? (Photo)

I am wondering if this is normal vagina. Or is this a possible prolapse or just hymen remnants.....what can be done to look normal there again?

Your vagina selfie looks normal

Prolapse is usually diagnosed with a pelvic examination, not simply by looking at the vaginal opening. Hymenal remnants are normal, but I don't see any here. You look normal.

Normal anatomy

Thank you for your question. From your pictures I don't see any evidence of prolapse. The opening of the vagina appears to be normal with an intact hymenal ring. The external structures can change in appearance and coloration over the years and may be what you are referring to.

Peter Castillo, MD, FACOG
Bay Area Urogynecologist