Vitamin C, B-vits and low dose minerals -- are they okay prior to Restylane injections?

Hello docs, Is the attached supplement okay to take prior to Restylane injections? In know all the regular stuff to avoid (Fish Oil, NSAIDs, Vit E, etc), but I want to be extra cautious to avoid excessive bruising. *Also wondering if Xanax is a problem.* (Image of label attached for the aforementioned supplement in question.)

Vitamin B and Vitamin C before injections

You definitely have the list of products to avoid before injections.  Vitamin B and C are not on that list and should be fine.  Taking Arnica can help prevent  bruising as well.  Best, Dr. Green

Fillers and Bruising -- Avoid Vitamin E, Fish Oil, NSAIDS/IBUPROFEN, Ginko, Garlic...

We have our patients take arnika, we use cannulas and limit holoistic medications as listed above to prevent bruising.  Sometimes there is nothing you can do.  Also, no drinking for 3 days before.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vitamins and Risk of Bruising from Fillers

The things that I instruct my patients to avoid prior to filler injections include Vitamin E, fish oil, NSAIDs, and aspirin.  There are injection techniques that your doctor can use to reduce the risk for bruising.  If bruising does occur, it can be treated with pulsed dye laser to make it go away more quickly.  Xanax should not increase the risk for bruising. 

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Hello te,
Thanks for your question.
The supplement you display is no risk for additional bruising from injectables so it is ok to use.
However avoid alcohol for 5 days prior to the procedure to decrease bruising.  It is very common for me to see fluctuations in the amount of pinpoint bleeding from the injection sites for patients I see regularly for injectables and Botox.  When they seem to be bleeding more than normal they usually took some NSAIDs a few days prior or they had some alcohol the night before (typically wine.)
Xanax also is not a problem.
I hope this was helpful.
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon