What can be done for a lifelong permafrown? (photos)

I've had a permafrown (permanent frown) my whole life (32 years), the corners of my mouth remain down-turned at all times, even when smiling (see attached image). Is there anything that can be done so that I can actually smile? Thanks in advance for the help!

Fillers

Thank you for including a picture.  I agree that you would be best served seeing someone that is an expert injector to have a bit of Botox injected to relax the lip and a filler such as Restylane injected in the corner of the mouth to upturn the appearance of a "frown".  Good Luck!

Botox and Fillers

Thanks for the question and photos! There is something that can be done. In my opinion, i would try have some botox injected into your depressor anguli oris (DAO). It's a muscle that pulls the corners of your mouth down. Relaxing this will bring the corners up. The next thing to try is a little filler in the corners of your mouth to "push" them up a little bit, turning your frown upside down. Make sure to see someone with a lot of experience injecting, as there are other muscles around you mouth which if paralyzed will give you a crooked smile for a few months. Best of luck in you area!~Dr. Sieber